Well, that was a fantastic weekend for your humble correspondent — shown here at the feet of industry wise men Charles Brownstein and (off screen) Larry Marder. Thanks to Steve Lieber for the photo. for Not much time to recover (and bask in the glory of Sunday night’s karaoke tour de force, featuring Carolyn Main and a duet between myself and Tim Sievert), as there’s piles of exciting work to be done ahead.
Including — hey, what’s this exciting announcement?
- Tim in his Clark Kently studness
- Brett looking surprised to be awake
- Nick Gurewitch, probably the star of the show
- Panorama! (Top Shelf is unfortunately out of sight on the other side of the hall)
- Corey Lewis, who totally could have brought the commissioned piece he drew for me months ago BUT DID NOT
- The impossibly photogenic Erika Moen, triply a winner this weekend
- Actually, just check out this fantastic set of photos by Lori Matsumoto
- It’s true. Everyone in Portland is beautiful.
Note to self: for future shows, schedule time in the mornings to, like, shower and stuff.